- By visiting, accessing and/or availing the Website, you;
- have the mental capacity and are of sane mind to take responsibility for your own actions and consequences arising out of such actions in relation to your use of the Website; and
- are responsible for complying with your applicable local or national laws and will not access the Website from an area where WHV has restricted access of the Website to Users for any reason whatsoever.
II. USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You may not use the Website for the following purposes or in any manner as provided below:
- for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or forbidden by law;
- to copy, decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign or otherwise transfer any intellectual property in the Website;
- to copy any logos, brand names, marketing or branding material or pictures from the Website;
- to remove any copyright and other proprietary notices contained in any content on the Website;
- for the purpose of accessing the Website, or any content on the Website by the use of spiders, crawlers or robots;
- In a manner that harms WHV, or WHV’ directors, employees, affiliates, distributors, partners, service providers, and / or any other User of the Website;
- to send communications containing unsolicited / unauthorized advertisements, promotions or marketing material; or
- You may be permitted to post certain content using the Website. When you use the Website you specifically undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any content, whether through the Website that:
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another‘s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
- is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
- impersonates another person;
- is harmful to children;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation; or
- contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Rights of WHV:
- All intellectual property including in relation to any software, techniques and processes used, and any trademarks, logos, images and other content available on the Website belongs exclusively to WHV and / or its licensors. By no means is any proprietary right in any intellectual property impliedly or expressly granted by WHV to you through your use of the Website;
- WHV and / or its licensors assert all proprietary rights in the trademarks and copyright depicted on the Website. Any unauthorized use of the WHV trademarks or copyright in connection with any other good, service or offering will constitute an infringement of the trademark and copyright of WHV and / or its licensors and may be actionable under the applicable laws.
- You hereby grant WHV a perpetual, non-revocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, distribute, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, any content, documents, data or information in any form posted, published, submitted or otherwise provided by you to WHV on the Website or otherwise and create derivate works of such content, and further waive any rights that you may have under Section 19(4) of the Copyright Act, 1957.
- Rights of the User: WHV grants you a limited royalty-free right for your personal and non-commercial use of the Website, for the time that you are a User with the Website. You agree not to reproduce, modify, sell, distribute, mirror, frame, republish, download, transmit, or create derivative works of the content on the Website, in whole or in part, by any means, unless explicitly stated or otherwise authorised by WHV. you also agree not to remove or modify any copyright or trademark notice, or other notice of ownership.
IV. THIRD PARTY SITES / CONTENT
- The Website may contain links or direct you to various third-party websites. If you use any of these links, you may be directed / redirected to such external websites.
- If you decide to visit any such external link, you agree to do so at your own risk, responsibility and liability. WHV does not endorse any website linked to the Website or the information appearing therein or any of the products or services described therein. you agree that WHV is in no way responsible for the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of information that WHV may obtain from these third parties and which may be posted / published on the Website and as may be amended from time to time.
- Any display of third-party goods / services offered through the Website does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute any reputation, sponsorship, endorsement or approval of WHV by any such third parties.
- When you use third-party links, you shall be governed by a separate agreement between you and such third party. WHV will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such third parties or for any refunds, exchanges, personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from interactions of the User with such third parties or from availing any goods / services from such third parties.
V. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
The User acknowledges that the Website may contain information which is designated confidential by WHV and agrees that the User shall not disclose such information without WHV’ prior written consent.
VI. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DATA SECURITY
- We may collect certain personal information from you in connection with the Website / Service. Such personal information may be collected in various ways including:
- when you use the Website.
- We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content on the Website. The Website and the content on the Website should not be construed as investment or other professional advice.
- We disclaim any representation and warranties for the security, reliability, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, timeliness, accuracy, completeness and performance of (i) the Website, content on the Website; (ii) third party products or services advertised on or received through any links or other sources provided on the Website; (iii) any information or content received through the site or links provided on the Website, as applicable.
- WHV makes no warranty or representation that any errors in the Website will be corrected.
- We receive business data or information, business plans, finances, data and statistics relating to new projects, plans for future development, know how, ideas, discoveries, trade secrets, proprietary techniques, research, strategies, development, products, methods of design processes and other confidential information in various forms. We disclaim any liability or responsibility in relation to any claim from you or any third party in relation to such information as provided in this clause including claims against its misuse or unauthorized disclosure.
- The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Neither WHV nor any third-party service providers are liable for any network, technical or other operational difficulties or problems which may result in loss of your data, monetary loss, personalization settings or other interruptions in the features offered on the site. Neither WHV nor any third party is liable for the deletion, loss, mis-delivery, timeliness or failure to store or transmit any features or other aspects of the Website or content on the Website.
- You shall not settle or compromise any matter in relation to the claims described in this previous clause without our prior written consent. We shall be entitled to participate in such defense through our own counsel at your cost and expense.
IX. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
X. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Dispute resolution:
- In the event no amicable resolution or settlement is reached within the period as specified above, such Dispute shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with either the JAMS Streamlined or Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (which are currently available for review at https://www.jamsadr.com/adr-rules-procedures/) which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause.
- The parties agree that any Dispute will be arbitrated on an individual basis only and not in a class action arbitration, a collective action arbitration, or on any other group, representative, consolidated, or joint basis. The seat and venue of arbitration shall be in Wilmington, Delaware and the number of arbitrators shall be 1, who shall be appointed in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined or Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. The language to be used in the arbitration shall be English. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to seek interim reliefs at appropriate forums / courts having jurisdiction thereof.
XI. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Force Majeure: We shall not be liable for any downtime or delay or unavailability of the Website caused by circumstances beyond our control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, floods, fires, earthquakes, epidemics, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labour problems, internet service provider failures or delays, or denial of service attacks.
- Advertisement: We shall have the right to place advertisements and publicity materials of our choice, including that pertaining to parties other than itself for commercial use through electronic means on the Website.
- Waiver: The failure of either party to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further right hereunder.
XII. CONTACT US
We will endeavor to respond within an appropriate timeframe.
Updated: August 19, 2021
W Health Ventures Corporation (“Company”) is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information with the Company (“Personal Information“). Your privacy is important to us, and we strive to take reasonable care in the protection of the information we receive from you.
By providing us your information, you hereby consent to the collection, storage, disclosure, processing, and transfer of such information for the purposes as disclosed in this Policy. You are providing the information out of your free will. You have the option not to provide us the Personal Information sought to be collected if you do not agree with this Policy.
Further, you will have the option to not provide your consent, or withdraw any consent given earlier, provided that the decision to not provide consent / withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing. If you do not provide us Personal Information or withdraw the consent to provide us with any of your Personal Information at any point in time, we shall have the option not to provide the benefits for the purpose of which the said Personal Information was sought.
I. PERSONAL INFORMATION AND ITS USAGE
The kind of Personal Information that we collect upon your consent may include your name, your email address, your company name, your business idea, pitch deck and LinkedIn profile. Personal information also includes information that identifies a visitor to this website.
We may collect, disclose, process and transfer your Personal Information to:
- enable the functioning of the Company’s business and this website;
- send you newsletters, marketing or promotional communication; and
- comply with applicable law.
We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest of the data / information for historical or statistical purposes.
You hereby consent that the collection disclosure, storage, processing and transfer of any Personal Information or any other information as disclosed under this Policy shall not cause any loss or wrongful gain to you if the same is used for the purposes stated in this Policy.
You authorize us to transfer, share, part with your Personal Information, across borders and from your country and jurisdiction to any other countries and jurisdictions across the world (including India), with our affiliates / agent / third party service provider / partners and other agencies for purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required by law.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures as well as contracted with third party service providers which ensure that the Personal Information collected is secure. You agree that such measures are secure and adequate.
While we will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the no electronic medium / security measure is 100% secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by us in relation to your Personal Information.
If you need to update or correct the Personal Information (specifically your name, your email address, your company name, your business idea, pitch deck and LinkedIn profile) shared upon your consent for any reason, you may send such updates and corrections to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes.
V. CONTACT US
If you find any discrepancies or have any grievances in relation to the processing of information under this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will endeavor to respond within an appropriate timeframe.
Updated: June 30, 2021